Aspire specialises in teaching students with significant barriers to learning. It has a unique approach to enabling students to become successful, both academically and socially. As part of this process we have developed a group of outstanding practitioners at all levels throughout the academy. These have qualified to become a dedicated team of professionals that currently support primary and secondary schools across Hull, The East Riding and North Yorkshire. Our programmes are used with students, Teaching Assistants, NQTs and more qualified teachers. We are happy to support schools to meet their individual needs. Examples of some of our programmes are below:
- In class observations and support
- Planning to meet student needs CPD
- Student self- awareness sessions
- Positive behaviour mentoring programme
- De-escalation and language of choice
- Restorative Approaches and their impact
- Understanding and amending the Origins of Behaviour
- Development of a strategic individual staff programme
We are happy to visit you at no cost to discuss how we can potentially support.
To begin designing your bespoke support package please contact Mrs E. Davidson-Lane at Aspire.