There are currently no Teaching vacancies
SALT Teaching Application Apr21
- Admin Grade 4 SPC 5-7 FTE salary £19312 to £20092, actual salary £16516 to £17183 per annum
- 37 hours per week Term Time plus 5 training days
ASPIRE is Alternative Provision Academy. We opened our doors to students in September 2014 and are based in a new purpose built site in East Hull with the aim of becoming the largest AP Academy in the UK.
We are currently looking for highly motivated individuals to fulfil Teaching Assistant roles to complement the professional work of our teachers to support the general learning of students to raise attainment.
It is essential that the candidate has experience working with children aged 11-16 and has good behaviour management techniques. You should also have a strong character, persistence, plenty of enthusiasm and the desire to help make a difference.
The post holder will need to be flexible and adaptable and be prepared to offer more than support in the classroom and deliver responsibilities as the needs of the Aspire Academy evolve, commensurate to their role and job description.
Good reading, writing and numeracy skills are essential.
For an informal chat please contact Aspire Academy on 01482 318789.
Closing Date for applications: 9am, 6th August 2021
How to apply for all vacancies:
Applications can only be accepted via a completed application form which can be downloaded from our website here Application Form or from HR via email Hr@sentamuacademy.org
Please note CVs cannot be accepted without an application form.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS the cost of which will be met by the Academy. Archbishop Sentamu Academy and ASPIRE Academy are equal opportunities employers.
SALT Support Staff Application Apr21
Aspire TA advert 060821
We are currently advertising for Governor roles across our trust. Please click the links below to find out how you could help make a difference.
Click for: Letter to Prospective Governors
Click for: Governor Advert – January 2021
Aspire Academy are currently advertising for Trust Board Governors.
Aspire Academy Governor Advert
For further details please contact Nikola Forrest by telephone: 01482318789 or by email: email@example.com
The Local Governing Committee has agreed to adopt the following objectives for the academic year 2020/2021:
- Strengthen the governance structure of the academy and make arrangements for a meeting with the chair of the governing body and as many governors as possible;
- Provide documented evidence of the work of governors and their priorities, including any written scheme of delegation for an academy in a multi-academy trust;
- Work effectively with leaders to communicate the vision, ethos and strategic direction of the academy and develop a culture of ambition;
- Provide a balance of challenge and support to leaders, understanding the strengths and areas needing improvement at the academy;
- Understand the effectiveness of the actions leaders take to secure and sustain improvements to teaching, learning and assessment and how to effectively hold them to account for this;
- Monitor the quality of continuing professional development for teachers at the start and middle of their careers and later, including to develop leadership capacity and how leaders and governors use performance management to promote effective practice across the academy.
- We are looking for businesses, community groups and individuals to offer work placements, community work opportunities and experiences for our students. If you think you can help or are interested in supporting us in any area please get in touch.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Most posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure the cost of which will be met by the Academy. Sentamu Academy Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer.
SALT Recruitment of Ex-offenders Policy and Procedure April 2021