As a specialist in the area of SEND, Aspire offers a range of support for schools and academies. We have a highly trained body of staff with extensive experience that are accessible to schools through a range of means. Aspire is lucky enough to have a number of qualified SENCOs who specialise in the assessment, planning, delivery and monitoring of student needs.
We also have SLEs available to support schools more strategically with SEND. We have particular expertise in meeting the needs of very challenging children and assisting both primary and secondary phases in how best to meet the ensuing needs. Aspire works flexibly with schools at all parts of the EHCP process as well as following the SEN Code of Practice.
- EHCP support
- Dyslexia / Dyscalculia Assessment
- RCADS Assessment
- Boxall, Conners and ABAL profiling
- ASD Support and Assessment
- Support for SEMH planning
- Development and Use of SEN Specific Data
- Development and Implementation of SEND resources
- Strategic Planning for SEND
- SEND Reviews
We are happy to visit you at no cost to discuss how we can potentially support.
To begin designing your bespoke support package please contact us.